|Modine Indoor or Outdoor Direct Fired V-Series|
|Sales Brochure MCV-MVV|
|Installation Instructions MCV-MVV|
|Modine model MCV/MVV Series Direct Gas-Fired Make-Up Air Units are designed to provide an economical and efficient means of supplying tempered make-up air. The units cover a wide variety of applications with features that include:|
• Model MCV is for single speed blower applications while model MVV features a variable frequency drive for variable speed blower applications.
• Heating input ratings up to 2,100,000 Btu/hr with high firing rate turndown (30:1 at full burner rating) for optimum temperature control.
• 100% thermal efficiency (92% sensible gain) reduces fuel bills.
• Multiple blower sizes provide a wide range of airflow capability from 800 to 14,000 CFM.
• Auto-Velocity™ profile system automatically maintains optimal air velocity across the burner for clean and efficient combustion with modestly changing static pressure conditions.
• Indoor or outdoor installation.
• Airflow configurations include straight, bottom, or top discharge with either right or left hand control access.
• A wide range of controls, options, and accessories for unit customization to meet even demanding specifications.
Heating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers Representatives