Modine indoor/outdoor direct gas fired heating and make-up units are designed to provide an economical and efficient means of supplying tempered make-up air to a space or building. The units cover a wide variety of applications with features that include.
• Model configurations are MDB (100% make-up air single speed, multi-speed, or variable air volume) or MRB (recirculating fresh and return air).
• Available in 8 airflow configurations including horizontal, bottom, or top discharge, right and left hand control access, and vertical unit orientation with side or top discharge.
• Burner heating outputs ranging from 42,000 to 7,862,000 Btu/hr.
• High firing rate turndown (25:1 at full burner rating) for optimum temperature control.
• 100% thermal efficiency (92% sensible gain) reduces fuel bills.
• Selection of 13 blower configurations and many drive and motor combinations allows robust blower performance from 1,600 to 60,000 CFM against a total static pressure of up to 3.0″ W.C..
• Variable frequency drives for multi-speed or variable air volume applications (Model MDB only).
• Two position, modulating, building pressure sensing, or 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA signal controlled damper actuators.
• Uses natural or propane gas.
• A wide range of controls, options, and accessories for unit customization to meet even demanding specifications.
Heating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers Representatives