|Modine offers indoor indirect gas fired system units that couple our duct furnaces to a blower section. Offered in multiple configurations for applications ranging from simple 100% recirculation heating only to more complex make-up air units with heating and cooling and damper economizer controls, Modine can meet your needs. System units are available in three types of venting configurations:
“D” Series Model system units are an economical choice for superior quality and dependability in most applications. These units feature the following:
• Model configurations available are DBG (furnace & blower) and DCG (furnace, blower, & cooling coil section)
• Available in 17 model sizes from 75,000 to 1,200,000 Btu/hr
• Selection of 6 blower sizes and many drive and motor combinations allows robust blower performance from 556 to 14,500 CFM against a total static pressure of up to 3.0″ W.C.
• Variable frequency drives for multi-speed or variable air volume applications.
• Two position, modulating, building pressure sensing, or 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA signal controlled damper actuators.
• 80% thermal efficiency for fuel savings.
• Uses natural or propane gas (field convertible from natural to propane gas).
• Right or left hand control access can be specified when ordering the unit.
• Available with either a factory installed DX or chilled water cooling coil or the coil can be provided by others.
• A wide range of controls, options, and accessories for unit customization to meet even demanding specifications.
• Because the unit relies on a natural draft to vent properly, power vented units should be considered if the vent system is horizontal or if the space in which the unit is located is generally under a negative pressure.
Models DBP/DCP include the items featured for the Gravity Vented Models DBG/DCG, but adds an integral power exhauster that allows for:
• Vertical or horizontal venting with the smallest diameter vent pipe possible.
• The ability to overcome reasonable negative pressures seen in buildings with inadequate make up air.
• Improved building efficiency through the reduction of off-cycle vent losses.
Models DBS/DCS builds upon the advantages of the Power Vented Models DBP/DCP, but is specifically designed for buildings with hostile environments, such as dusty, dirty, or humidity applications. This model features:
• Separate electrical, venting, and gas control access with fully gasketed doors to seal components from the environment.
• Combustion air that is drawn completely from outside to ensure that the unit will always have plenty of fresh, clean air.
• Since combustion air is introduced from outside, off-cycle vent losses are essentially eliminated, further improving building efficiency.
• Horizontal or vertical two-pipe or concentric venting options.
Heating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers Representatives