|Modine Oil Fired Unit Heaters|
|Installation Instructions POR|
|Modine model POR oil-fired unit heaters are built with time-tested and field-proven components to provide optimum comfort and heating efficiency as high as 84%. Features include:
• Available in 3 models’ sizes from 100,000 to 185,000 Btu/hr output.
• Microprocessor based ignition controller providing superior combustion and safety monitoring with onboard diagnostic LED outputs for simplifying the lives of service personnel.
• Interrupted-duty ignition that disables the spark once ignition is proven.
• Electronic oil igniter module with superior 20kV spark voltage.
• Beckett Clean Cut burner pump that uses a solenoid valve to instantly cut oil flow on shutdown, eliminating soot formation from coasting stops.
• Two stage pump with PSC motor provides maximum fuel pressure delivery, even in high lift applications.
• Accessory outside combustion air kit to accept outside combustion air piping for tight building applications.
Heating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers Representatives